Here are the reason that I believe they could make a Disney movie out of my life:
1. I am unfailingly trusting and would of course eat whatever magical fruit was shoved into my face by a grotesque old woman. After all, my stomach is a bottomless pit, and I am not in the habit of NOT eating whatever is offered to me.
2. I, on occassion, will burst into song when there are no other ways to express my feelings. I’ve even convinced one of the cooks at work that it will make him feel better if he does this too. He has a very nice singing voice.
3. I have a control-freak father who is convinced the outside world is going to harpoon me in the ass.
4. When I sleep, I am awakened by my Rockstar’s kiss. (except for the times when I’m not awakened. This is due to the fact that a person could lead a marching band across my face and I wouldn’t wake up… I think I must have pricked my finger on a spindle at some point….)
5. I love books, and dream of having a library with one of those ladders that slides around on shelves. This would be very beneficial to making a dramatic ending to any song I may feel the need to burst into.. *swinging around on ladder with arms up, singing* “I love my books! I have to poop!” (I may have to work on the lyrics a bit.)
6. I have no little mice friends, but my imaginary friend Kozzi Gunka would be a cool twist.
7. There are Evil Forces intent on ruining my every happiness. They are known as Bill Collectors.
8. Although not as skinny as those Disney bitches, I have the boobage that would fill out whatever ball gown I might need to wear quite nicely.
9. I don’t have a magic carpet to ride, but I have a dented Mercury Cougar that gets me where I want to go.
10. I don’t have a magic mirror that tells me I’m the fairest of them all, but I have a 9 year old Almost Daughter who tells me she is much more beautiful than me.
11. I must slave away until I magically come into a giant wad of cash.
12. I found my True Love, it just took 2 rounds. Also, I’m not sure how they could incorporate the Fuck Buddy issue into a kid’s movie….
21 responses to “My Life as a Disney Princess”
Can I live under da sea with you?!
“Where the seaweed is always greener.” Yes.;)
“I love my books. I have to poop.” Yes, perhaps you should work on those lyrics a bit. They’re funny though.
Well, since my life lacks a crustacean with a Caribbean accent (like Little Mermaid), I have to come up with other ways to make it humorous….
Love it =)
Pingback: Twelve and texting till death | randomfemaleblog
I can see that doll being an exclusive adult collectors item 🙂
If you’ll allow me, I’d like to be that girl that makes you question your sexuality along your journey. Maybe a magical bisexual unicorn…
Ha, That’s about right…
“I want a Disney princess doll!”
“Which one do you want? Snowwhite? Cinderella?”
“Noo! Noo! I want Sparklebumps!”
HAHA! I never thought of that! It would be awesome to have a doll that looks like me….
So what part do I get?
You shall be my Army- trained bodyguard. Duh. Every princess has one.
*insert sound of shotgun racking*
None shall pass.
Ooh! I’m so excited! I think I should make you wear a fun hat though.
I’d love for a flashmob to break out in song and dance like in most Disney movies. It would be awesome.
It really would be. Someday, when I own my own town, I shall only allow people to live there who are willing to do so…
I’ll play you in the movie version of your life. You have no idea how often people tell me I look like a real live Disney Princess. It’s not as awesome as it sounds.
It’s not great looking like a caricature either… But yes, you may play me. 🙂
I often wish real life was more like a musical with people breaking out in song or dance or both as they walked down the street or office halls. When I worked I would occasionally skip down the halls and often practiced dance steps in the copier room. Can I be an extra in your movie?
No, you may not be an extra, because I need you in a supporting role, Silly!