Jonas Lee over in his Imaginarium has nominated me for a Liebster Award. Since I’m generally awesome (or so people seem to think), this is not the first of such an award. Actually, I just checked, and I was nominated here, here, here, and here. Wow. I’m starting to feel a little like the literary Meryl Streep here…. Anyhoo, I must say that Jonas is pretty amazing, because he responds to my comments in a timely fashion, and I just realized that his name is actually Jonas. (Dude, I’ve been reading your blog for awhile, but it kinda just clicked now. You have an awesome name!)
Since I have received this award before, I’m beginning to run out of interesting facts to mention about myself, so I have taken the liberty of copying Jonas’ (so cool!!!!!) 11 facts about himself and editing them to fit my self. Here they are:
- I hold no Bachelor’s degree, or Master’s either. While I believe that, in some ways, further education might benefit me, I find that I am a little bit smarter and a damn bit funnier than those who suffer from such an education. That, and I don’t want school loan sharks hounding me. I already have Victoria’s Secret on my back about a little $2800 deficit.
- I panic when anything flies near my face. Insects, rocks, baseballs…. you get the picture. The only exception is penis, because I usually initiate such things.
- While Jonas can quote the entire movie “Clue”, I can quote the entire movie “Clueless”. A much more useful feat.
- I, too, am super stubborn.
- Green Lantern is NOT my favorite super hero. Unless it’s Ryan Reynolds, because he is beautiful. But Mystique is pretty frickin’ awesome. I suppose she may be considered a super villain though…
- I would take sex over a philosophical debate anytime.
- I am right handed, but my left boob is bigger than my right, and my left hip is going out. Fuckin’ A.
- I almost named my daughter Ophelia. But then I remembered that I don’t have a daughter.
- French fries magically disappear around me. As do Doritos, cheese, ramen noodles, candy… really, anything that can be put in my mouth. (Yes, that was meant to sound dirty.)
- I,too, have astigmatism in both eyes. And have a nasty habit of wearing my contacts for four months longer than I should.
- As a child, I never wanted to be a garbage man, but I did think being a lion would have been an excellent career choice.
Now I will answer the questions asked of me.
My 11 Questions:
1. You are able to scratch one thing off your bucket list, no matter what it entails. What is it?
I suppose I would choose to be a model in the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show, because that seems like the most unlikely thing to happen from my Honey-Do List. Because I’m short, not because I’m chubby.
2. You can listen to any band/artist (live) in their time period. Who would you want to see?
Iron Maiden!!!!! Because I want to see Eddie! And because if I see them in concert now, it would kind of be like watching my Grampa on stage.
3. If you could collaborate with any artist/author/professional on a project, who would you choose?
My first choice would have been Maya Angelou, but since she decided to die before I met her, I will have to go with #2. Dolly Parton. Because the woman is brilliant. And adorably nice.
4. Would you rather live in a zombie apocalypse (Walking Dead) or an electronic apocalypse (Revolution)?
A zombie apocalypse.
5. Why to number 4?
Because who would be able to survive if we were in an electronic apocalypse and I couldn’t write on my blog?! Too, any excuse to chop people’s heads off is a good thing, even if they ARE already dead.
6. Pop Tarts or Toaster Strudel?
Toaster Strudel, because they are so flakily delicious.
7. Favorite smell?
Raw onions. And horses. Don’t judge me.
8. You can have one super power. What would you choose?
The power of seduction.
9.What is your worst habit?
Acting as though the world revolves around me. It isn’t my fault….it’s my histrionic personality.
10. What do you find to be your best quality (physically or mentally)?
My boobs and my ability to understand why idiots are idiots.
11. What keeps you from having your dreams come true?
Nothing can stop me! Except shiny things. And mermaids. And pretty men and women that smell nice.
I’m sorry, Jonas, (Jonas!! I had to say it twice!) but it is a well-known fact that I do not follow all the rules of Liebster-dom, and so I cannot ask question of people I do not post links to. Suffice to say that anyone who comments on my blog is very wise, and should be paid attention to.