*tearing up and fanning myself* I would like to take this opportunity to thank Kana and her Notebook for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger award. Without this award, I would just be another individual spouting tom-bloggery in a sea of internet. I am informed that I must do the following to accept my award:
1. Thank my nominator (Kana) and link to her blog.
2.Bestow this award upon 15 other unsuspecting bloggers whose sites have entertained me daily, and let them know I have done so.
3.List 7 random things about myself.
Since I have thanked Kana and her awesomely-inked self, here is my list of blogger Lovelys. (I am not sure if I can list people who have already received the award from others, so I will just do what I think is best.):
A True Unfolding: a woman after my own heart, who loves Frida Kahlo and sex and talking dirty.
Freshest15: a beautiful girl with a beautiful heart who writes about her dreams and will get them all. She is a source of inspiration to me, even though I’m twice her age.
Trask Avenue: a man who takes beautiful pictures and writes beauteous and funny things who doesn’t want me to move to New Jersey unless I bring cake.
theworldaccordingtoscarp: a hilarious woman whom I shall share beer and pizza with someday.
Very Normal: a lovely Englishwoman who has excellent taste in shoes who will ALSO achieve her dreams
The Camel Life: a woman who has a strange obsessions with Kim Kardashian which I don’t understand, who is better looking that Kim and is an excellent writer
That Girl Behind The Book: my ex-co-worker who was fired the same day as I was from our bookstore; the beautiful girl who inspired me to start the blog that entertains you all so.
Der Erzahler: that person who posts lovely erotic pictures for me to admire every day.
H.E. Ellis: the woman I am to marry if my Rockstar doesn’t marry me. I think we shall be very happy together in our prom dresses. 😉
Tinkerbelle: another lovely Englishwoman who believes Laughter is catching.
BrainRants: an awesome ranter who has made me famous by association; I’m a Rockstar in his world. 🙂
FromPage2Screen: one of my first followers who made sure to let me know my babbling was worth his time.
The Tale of my Heart: a blogger that posts beautiful and inspiring things.
Savor the Folly: my new bloggy friend who appreciates my blogs, even the ones about poop.
Sandy Like a Beach: a woman with awesome sparkle.
Aright, now the hard part is done. Trying to figure out how to link everything is going to be a pain in the ass. Now the part you’ve all been waiting for.
7 things about me:
1. Groups of children do to me what the movie JAWS would do to a 6 year old- terrify and provoke nightmares.
2. I am anti-social, despite my efforts to be glittering and amusing.
3. I received the basics of my sexual education from my girlfriend who was 3 years older than me when I was 7.
4. I will never try any drug, not even once, because I know that I would like them too much. Heroin would be my drug of choice if I were to ever change my mind.
5. When I was 8, I slipped on the stairs and messed up the growing of my big toenail. I did it again when I was 10, and once more when I was 14. I bet you’ve never heard of a toenail having a scar, but my did until a few years ago.
6. When I was younger, I wanted to be in beauty pagents like my older cousin, but my parents wouldn’t let me. I realize now that was because I was a chubby kid with huge plastic glasses and not perfect teeth.
7. My mind is far more twisted and fucked up than anyone could ever possibly imagine.
Ok, that’s all for now. If you wish to know more about me, you may simply ask, as I do not try to redirect any questions that are posed to me. All you bloggy people I nominated, I’m sorry I gave you more work to do, as it is not easy to nominate your faves. XOXO