I would never write a honey-do list for anyone else, because I am anal and expect things to be done right, so I will always do things myself. But here a few things I need to do in my life:
1.Get a book published.
Go to Paris
3. See the Mona Lisa (sadly, when I went to Paris, I didn’t see her because I got lost in the Louvre)
4. Own a Mustang (car, not horse)
5. Live in a castle
6. Become a Rockstar
7. Have my own clothing, make-up, and shoe lines (emulating Betsey Johnson, Not that annoying Simpson girl)
Give a piano concert
9. Finish the stupid bear painting I started for my Rockstar that I have come to despise.
10. Be featured in an art gallery (either for painting, photography, or general fabulousness)
11. Win an Oscar
12. Meet Dolly Parton
13. Write and Illustrate at least one children’s book.
14. See the Alice in Wonderland statue in Central Park
15. Ride a bull in the rodeo
16. Do one night of stand-up comedy
Get divorced (Ok, this was never on my to-do list, but I did it anyway)
19. Kiss Angelina Jolie
20. Give Christopher Meloni a booby-smushin’ hug
21. Play a victim on Law and Order SVU
22. Give a sermon
23. Own a bookstore
24. Paint the many self-portraits I have envisioned in my head
26. Be a stripper for a night
27. Be one of the models on at the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show special
28. Join the Armed Forces (this one is tricky because if I’m going to do it, I better hurry up, sadly, I have been informed I must lose 46 lbs.)
29. Be a WWE diva (in some opinions, #26 and #29 could be one in the same)
30. See God
See Martina Mcbride in concert (I have done so 3 times)
See Black Stone Cherry in concert.
33. See Iron Maiden in concert.
34. Go to Sturgis for Bike Week. (And meet Jesse James from Jackyl)
35. Go to Mardis Gras and flash my boobies.
36. See Steel Panther in Vegas.